Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the rose captain knows my name;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

i'm committed wrong or right
Charlie glances sidelong at the older boy as he shrugs his shoulder and tells her that he’s already taken everything of value from this area of the cliffs. She narrows her vermilion eyes incredulously, “Really? And how do you know what I find worthwhile?” Granted, he might be right and she might just be acting stubborn, but she’s not that easy to get rid of.

What does he care if she wasted some time looking in empty crevices anyway?

“A selkie?” now the young pegasus really is incredulous. Kelpies are one thing. The Dusk Court has had tales of kelpies in their waters since long before she was born, so coming across one of them might not seem like a big deal. But a seal that turns into a mare on land? She’s never heard of anybody seeing one of those around before.

Charlie is about to push ahead when she catches movement from the corner of her eye. He’s looking over his shoulder at something behind them, and her curiosity gets the better of her as she turns and stops. “What are you looking at?” Maybe he really was trying to get rid of her.

Maybe he had hidden all his good stuff nearby, and was trying to get her to go away so that he could move it all. He turns back to her and she raises a brow, expecting some sort of answer. As though he obviously owes her one. “You’re hiding something.”

"Speaking."
| @Caspian -rubs hands together-

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 03-28-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 04-09-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 07-26-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Charlotte - 08-28-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 10-10-2020, 08:04 PM