Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan wondered how he could mold his life, if there were no bounds and no magics off limits. He would want the sea, yes… but he would miss the earth and the skies too much to stay tied to the ocean forever. I want it all, he says simply, with a smile. The sea, the land, the sky… Some nights I lie awake for hours, dreaming of what it might be like to fly to the moon, to walk to the furthest ends of the earth, the dive into the deepest corners of the sea. I should like to see it all, someday. For even the sea was too confining for his wild spirit. Pan would never be satisfied with only one thing.

But I do miss it, the sea… he says with a sigh, shaking away a hint of sadness with his usual jovial grin. As they walk easily together among the colored tints and in the summer’s breeze, it is easy for him to close his eyes and picture himself on the salt-brined shell-littered beach, for his companion smells of the sea – wild and alluring.

Maybe you can take me there someday – to see the plants and animals? He turns, showing off the shimmering compass on his hind, a gift from the water gods which allowed him the opportunity to breathe underwater, if not for the limitation of one occurrence per season. It’s been too long…

He turns then, yawning and stretching before purchasing a few more refreshments and stuffing them hastily into his bag for later. I suppose I should be going now though… it’s a long trip back to Delumine. Please visit me? Pan’s eyes shine hopefully as he offers her a boyish grin. You can find me at the river – there’s a cave just past the place where it forks to the west.

And with the instructions, Pan steps toward his home, flicking only one final glance back at his new friend before he leaves Denocte and the festival behind.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Sereia – finished… finally haha. Just in time for Summer to come around again (woops!) But let’s do another one at some point and pick up where they left off <3

Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST] - by Pan - 04-11-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST] - by Pan - 10-27-2020, 07:48 AM