Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

- Hi, I'm Late :D

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 5,865
OOC Account

So I never actually got around to doing this and most of you know me, but hi I am Sam! I live in the western United States and I am currently in grad school studying audiology, so if you have any ear/balance/hearing related questions please don't hesitate to reach out. I am not an official audiologist yet, but I love answering questions because I like to think it will make me a better audiologist. 

Writing here is a chance for me to explore my creativity and write something other than research papers and reports. 

Right now, I don't have any pets, but we do have a lab and a puggle that lives with my mom and step dad. I also used to ride competitively throughout my childhood and teenage years. I did dressage, endurance racing, hunter/jumpers, so if you ever want to chat about any of those let me know! 

I love hiking, kayaking, camping, reading (book recommendations, anyone?), and exploring new places to eat because food is (literally) life.

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 7,955
OOC Account

:D Welcome!

I mean, we kinda know each other a bit anyway but it is lovely to have you here with us! I defo have book recs for you so would love to talk books at any time :) <3