Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - darkness bleeds [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

cover me when darkness bleeds in
cause it's all I've ever known

There is something about his presence that makes Morrighan uncomfortable. Maybe it's the way he stands so calmly, like he's carefully contemplating something. How can anyone be so calm? She is too used to the fire in her heart and lungs to ever be in such a state for long. Her spirit is too restless for that.

He speaks in a philosophical way, maybe as all monks are, and it makes her want to groan. She doesn't know what her soul is like, but it's probably full of fire like the rest of her. Everything in her is always flaring and burning at once. Does that mean she's weighted and hurting? She doesn't like the sound of that.

Tenebrae laughs and for some reason it seems unusual. She almost takes his response as snarky and her expression clearly shows her disapproval.

"No," she says, which seems to be their shared word together for the night. "I was not lost in thought or anything. I was just looking at the gate." It's an excuse, but what did he know? Suddenly, she feels exposed, like he may have an ability to see into her soul and tell for himself.

Her eyes fall back onto the stained glass and the moon peering behind it. "At least this is better than the mess the old regime left behind," she grumbles, referring to the stone ruins and bones she remembers coming across with Antiope. Perhaps that is what inspired her to order it all to be rebuilt. For that, she's thankful. Morrighan isn't exactly an art connoisseur, but at least now it didn't make them look like trash. It's a reclamation, a rebirth.

But no, she's not lost in thought.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Tenebrae

Messages In This Thread
darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 04-24-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 04-30-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 05-25-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 05-28-2020, 06:33 AM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 06-04-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 07-20-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:30 PM