Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

The closer Morrighan gets to this woman, the more she is annoyed by her face. She doesn't exactly know what about it makes her annoyed, but it just does. Then when she talks back to the Regent, it only makes her more furious, as evidenced by how wide her eyes get.

"Excuse me?" she growls, almost in disbelief. Clearly this girl is not from here or else she would know who she's talking sass to. Soon, she will know and realize how big of a mistake she's made. After a moment, it appears she's already realized it and is apologizing up and down. Maybe this is what Morrighan is feeling truly annoyed about- how quick she is to be submissive.

The Regent remembers the scene she had made last time with August in these streets. It started to attract a crowd before they slipped away to the bar. She so badly wants to raise her voice and hurl a painful fireball at this woman, but she very reluctantly holds back. There is no Bram by her side either to be the extra muscle she often finds helpful. The pair are especially intimidating when he's showing his canines and she has her fire magic, but she'll have to go at this alone.

"You can help me by watching that tongue of yours," she says with a hiss. It's a warning for what could come if this girl continues acting reckless. Her eyes look around at others walking by and, thankfully, no one really seems to care about their conversation. "You could also tell me who you are and why you feel the need to confront Night Court's Regent." At this, Morrighan straightens her stance so that she's looking down on the girl, clearly showing her dominance. Maybe now this newcomer will realize she's on thin ice.

"Speaking."

@Elena <3

Messages In This Thread
nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 05-29-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 07-05-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:19 PM