Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

While Elena may not think it matters, Morrighan would still very much like to know why exactly the girl is here and who she's meeting. But, maybe that would be something she'd have to find out another time as the conversation has shifted.

"Morrighan," she says in a disgruntled tone. Maybe she's not quite as well known as she thinks she is.

Thankfully, Elena doesn't press more on the shopping for scarves idea. Morr's never been into much of what would be coined "girly". Maybe some would even call her a tomboy, but really she just didn't care for any of it. There were more important things to do and always more training to do.

Although she's not exactly surprised, Elena doesn't know of a drink that could work in place of alcohol with the same effects. If Morr gets desperate enough, maybe she'd have to consult a witch to create a potion, but she's not even sure if she could put a lot of stock into that stuff. For all she knows, the potion is actually poison and she'd really screw herself over.

"Have you ever been axe throwing?" Elena asks and it makes Morr's ears perk up. Somehow it even makes her bring her guard down.

"Now you're speaking my language," she says with a new spark in her eyes and begins to trot past Elena to lead the way. "Follow me. Also, if you try anything, don't think I won't use the axes against you."

Despite the threat, the idea is actually a good one and not even something that crossed her mind before. If Elena proves to be fine during their competition, maybe she isn't so bad after all.

"Speaking."

@Elena closer for you <3 we'll have to thread these two more in the future!

Messages In This Thread
nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 05-29-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 07-05-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:19 PM