Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - after the fall

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kassandra

I started keeping a clean head
intellectual eloquence / but you wouldn't believe that

Oculos, fascinated in perhaps what should be the face of fear, pranced on his paws with his tongue lolling. He was easily bored and so finding something so strange in a place so beige as this brought him an obscene amount of joy; of course, only a hound with the attention span of a gnat could find the bright blooms and sweeping hillocks of Sideralis boring. Oculos didn’t much care for things unless they were moving-- or potentially dangerous.

Kassandra was absolutely smitten with the large beast and it’s off-white pelt. She thought it looked somewhat grumpy and adorable; if she’d arms for hugging she may have thrown them ‘round it’s midsection and squeezed ‘till the stuffing came out of it. She’d seen black bears before, even here, snuffling up tubers and hunting for berries; but a beast of such striking size and composure? It was truly an enchanting sight.

And the bear’s companion! For that is surely what she must be, all green and gold and fantastic. The crest of feathers down her spine flashed and glimmered in the summer sun; and her antlers! She squinted at them for a moment to decide if they actually glowed, or just appeared to. “You have such lovely antlers!” she beamed, and then after: “and feathers. You are quite lovely in general. Though… is it hot under there?”

Oculos rolled his eyes. caligo’s teats, with the gods-damned antlers again, he grumbled under his breath. Kas swished him with her tail.

The question about the heat brings an irascible smile to Kassandra’s face; she looks for all the world like a child faced with a sweet of her disliking. “To tell it true, no, I loathe it.” She had been trying quite hard up until now to ignore her discomfort. “I’m much more a winter creature, I suspect. I try not to complain about things we get no say in, but I do hate it.”

"SPEECH." ! Oculos speech ! @Ciaran
kas has a crush oops

Messages In This Thread
after the fall - by Ciaran - 05-30-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: after the fall - by Kassandra - 01-01-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: after the fall - by Ciaran - 01-01-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: after the fall - by Kassandra - 01-03-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: after the fall - by Ciaran - 01-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: after the fall - by Kassandra - 01-16-2021, 10:38 PM