Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bitter taste

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Morrighan,
The Emissary's absence did not go unnoticed by Morrighan. It had been both suspicious and relieving. Of course, Antiope didn't take her suggestion of demoting Moira since it was Isra who trusted the woman first (which she still doesn't understand to this day). Apparently that meant they just had to deal with it and let it slide. Well, Morrighan never forgets and it takes a lot for her to forgive.

Her dagger does not waver and, if anything, the fire flares a little more wildly. Moira's bonded is by her side and Bram has taken to Morr's, hackles already raised. Who knew she would come to appreciate the presence of a wolf.

Somehow the Regent doesn't believe the woman is as much of an insomniac as her. "Uh huh," she says, unconvinced. "So you thought spying on me would be a good way to pass the time?" Her eyes meet the woman's then and they are about as wild as her fire.

There are many things she wants to say and many more things she wants to do. It would be so easy to throw the dagger into the woman's heart and be done with it, but then she'd lose the entire foundation she's built here. Unfortunately.

She plunges the dagger down at a curve so it pierces the ground by Moira's feet. The hilt points up, nearly in line with her throat, and the fire slowly disappears. It's a warning not to test her, although Moira seems to love doing that any time they have to interact.

Beside her, a low growl rumbles in Bram's throat, but he does not show teeth just yet. Maybe, the Emissary will get the hint, but Morrighan almost hopes she doesn't. Even though she's pregnant, she misses the adrenaline rush from a fight.

“Speaking.”
i am the fire, i am burning brighter

@Moira <3

Messages In This Thread
bitter taste - by Morrighan - 05-31-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: bitter taste - by Moira - 06-08-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: bitter taste - by Morrighan - 06-16-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: bitter taste - by Moira - 09-17-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: bitter taste - by Morrighan - 10-01-2020, 10:50 PM