Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - divinity stains like a pomegranate

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?

She is as bitter as the drink she just finished. Morrighan slides her glass back to the bartender to indicate that she's all set for now. Although in her mind she's debating whether or not to order something else.

There are dancers in the tavern today - of course there are dancers. It's as if the universe or Caligo want to torture her more with memories of Al'Zahra. Fortunately, the woman in golden chains is not one of the dancers on stage, but she easily could be one day. Then what? It would give her a reason to leave, but this has become her safe haven as of late. Perhaps a little too often she'll find herself several drinks in and realize maybe she's gone a little too far. So far at least, she's been able to keep her composure.

As for holding her temper in, well that's a whole other story. When a strange man comes over and orders her a drink, she doesn't bother keeping her composure with him as embers spark between them. He does a toast, but to what? She's never seen him before. The Regent turns up her nose to show her disapproval. Bram, who is laying down about a foot away, lifts up his head to watch their conversation closely. He knows all too well how quick Morrighan is to anger, but he won't hesitate if someone turns out to be a threat to her.

"I can buy my own drinks, thank you very much," she says coldly, although she can't help but try a sip. Reluctantly, she likes whatever it is he ordered. Her eyes are narrowed as she looks him over. "Who the hell are you anyway?"

“Speaking.”
credits

@Vercingtorix <3
(This thread will be before the one where Antiope finds her super drunk at this bar, just to clarify timelines! Since I'm not sure how that thread will actually end)

Messages In This Thread
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 07-10-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:10 PM