Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - divinity stains like a pomegranate

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?

With the rising tension, Bram walks over to Morr's side almost immediately. He watches the man closely with his bright yellow eyes. There is nothing particularly special about him, but anyone who makes Morrighan suspicious naturally makes Bram suspicious as well. He is loyal to her through and through and she would just have to say the word.

The Regent does not say anything yet, but the pendant hanging by her necklace flickers like the fire it's named after. It's only a matter of time before real flames ignite out of thin air. She can feel the power rising in her like boiling water. Maybe this man didn't mean any offense, but Morrighan didn't like him one bit.

"I'm Morrighan, the Regent of this Court- do you even know where you are?" she accuses him with a sharp tongue. Morr finds it even a bit insulting with how ignorant he is. Unless he happened to just arrive in Novus moments ago, he probably should've done his homework before stepping into a Court's lands. This doesn't do anything to make her suspicions disappear. If anything, they're only growing.

"You also didn't answer my question," she reminds him, her eyes narrowed. "Who are you?"

Bram's hackles start to rise. The bartender looks on nervously, but keeps his distance to help other patrons for now.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Vercingtorix <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 07-10-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:10 PM