Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Temples of Change

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She spent most of her days in the infirmary. There was always something to do, between the brothers and their apprentices someone always had some cuts and scrapes to patch up. It was mundane work, cleaning wounds, but she enjoyed it none the less. She liked having a job. Hadn't realized how much she'd missed it. It had been a long time. After she'd been driven out of the woods, off her royal seat she hadn't had much purpose. On the rare occasion, the infirmary was empty she would leave the temple and walk around the grounds. She didn't go far, slightly fearful of the rough mountain terrain.

"You know how busy the boys keep us" she retorted with a laugh. She returned the greeting, pressing her muzzle gently to the man's shoulder, flinching slightly as the cool touch of his shadowy tendrils curled around her nose. No matter how many times she saw him, the cold that came from him still surprised her. They had scared her at first, they reminded her of the black shrouds she saw in her nightmares, but she had come to learn that they were simply a part of him, just as stars had once been part of her. The smell of old blood hit her and she pulled away wrinkling her nose. "It seems you will too. Have you had those looked at?" she asked, looking at him pointedly, knowing he probably hadn't. Picoro was silent as she greeted him. From the feisty sloth, that was considered a warm welcome.

She cocked her head as he spoke. He sounded so sure of himself, and poised as always - he was a man constantly ready for battle. dignified and proud -  yet something about him seemed... off. nevertheless, this conversation did have a point. "I am better then I have been in years thanks to you" she reassured.  "but" she paused "I... cannot stay here forever. I left the dusk court without a word... I didn't tell any of the medics, not even Elena... I don't know what they must think of me" 

@Tenebrae

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Temples of Change - by Luvena - 07-21-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 08-01-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Temples of Change - by Luvena - 08-01-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 08-16-2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Luvena - 09-01-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 09-07-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Temples of Change - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 10-03-2020, 05:53 AM