Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Temples of Change

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She felt a sort of guilt leaving now. Tenebrae was a stoic man, and though he was guarded, she could tell that there was something unsettling him. It wasn’t her place to ask, but she so wished he would say something. “Give me an excuse to stay” she thought. But without one, it was time for her to go. Back to dusk. Back to the memories.  

She chuckled “Takes more than a few rowdy boys to wear me down” she retorted playfully, though sadness touched her eyes for a brief moment, as she remembered her own boys. How restless they had been, having to stay near her and cavalier, when at the time, neither of them were fit to go anywhere. Cavalier at that point both mute and deaf, and her barely clinging on to life.  She shook the thought away. They had no place plaguing her here. Not yet. 

“Hmm” she hummed doubtfully. He was a proud man if nothing else. 

“Not yet.” she replied softly. “I’ll be ready by the time the sun reaches its peak. And she paused for a minute “I’m dressing those wounds before we go. I’ll not have you succumbing to infection halfway down the mountain and stranding me there”  She turned to make her way back to the infirmary, to gather her things, and grab Picoro. “Very well!” she called over her shoulder as she turned the corner. Readying herself to leave the temples at  last

@Tenebrae . a simple lil closer.

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Temples of Change - by Luvena - 07-21-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 08-01-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Temples of Change - by Luvena - 08-01-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 08-16-2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Luvena - 09-01-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 09-07-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Temples of Change - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Temples of Change - by Tenebrae - 10-03-2020, 05:53 AM