Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Flickered out .:Lucinda:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

Luvena tensed as the sinuous woman spoke to her. While her words were not cruel, nor her tone, something about the woman was discordant... as if her relationship with compassion, and honesty, were tenuous at best.  It was hard to make out much of the dark-coated mare in the dim moonlight.  She could see feathered wings, tipped with claws sharp enough to gut a creature in seconds. She did not like what she saw. Picoro, let a drawn-out hiss escape his mouth, it's cadence one he reserved only for a select few.  She stood quickly, her body in good enough shape to carry her without trembling. 

"Indeed" she replied carefully. "The stars certainly shine brightly here, under Caligos watch. I apologize for this one" she gestured to the sloth who clung to her withers. "He tends not to take very kindly to strangers. He's a strange little beast" she chose her words carefully. Fearful of what the dark woman could do.  Perhaps she was really a kind stranger, but Luvena was in strange lands, with no one to defend her, and she knew better than to tempt fate with a few misplaced words. "What brings you here, so late at night? Come to see the stars as well?" she tilted her head, smiling through her sentence, though it was tinted with fear. "I'm Luvena, by the way." 

@Lucinda
This isn't great sorry! I was really struggling with this one

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 07-21-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 08-02-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 08-09-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:30 PM