Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the quiet lilac [party]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 84 — Threads: 16
Signos: 525
Inactive Character

kissed my penny and threw it in
prayed to keep my soul

E
lliana is not rich by any means, but in her short life, she has wanted for nothing except to stretch her limbs around the world and see all there is with those too-blue eyes. Elliana is a girl who wants for adventure, and the gods (or her mother) have seemed, to go out of their way to deny her it. She hungers not for gems but to see the backside of a waterfall, she desires not gold coins, but to sing into the wind that blows on the world’s tallest of mountains. Elliana wants simplicity and wild all at once, all in the same life. She would bow humbly to the giant glaciers she finds at the ends of the world, she would pray to any gods to keep the sun shining bright even as it burns her skin in the desert, and she would kiss the dragon’s feet only after he is seen in the darkest of caves.

She seeks the undiscovered not with conquer in her eyes—but love.

“Oh,” she says, half-disappointedly. “That’s what I would do.” She offers him, still thinking that it would be a good idea. She thinks it is never too late to change your plan, after all, you can play make believe any where you would like. But she doesn't voice these thoughts aloud, they seem silly, even if in her heart she knows he is the silly one for not thinking of being a make believe star first. Silly, silly.

She watches his eyes with her own of blue, watches to see what he does next, even if she remains quietly looking at him. “Painting?” She asks him, with smiles and eyelashes batting like butterflies. “Yes!” Elli says excitedly, leaping to his side, ready, eager even, to follow. If she were human, she would have taken his hand in hers and given him no choice but to take her friendship in stride. “Can I paint something on you?” She asks him, as they walk towards the Courtyard painting. “I promise I won’t make you look like a star,” she says, on her honor, already forming the mindset that perhaps, he didn't very much enjoy his current look. “You can paint me!” She says when they arrive at the station and hands him a brush, leaving little room for negate her offer.

@Dune elliana speaks

elliana

« ♡ »
« r »

Messages In This Thread
the quiet lilac [party] - by Dune - 08-20-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: the quiet lilac [party] - by Elliana - 08-26-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: the quiet lilac [party] - by Dune - 09-05-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: the quiet lilac [party] - by Elliana - 09-16-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: the quiet lilac [party] - by Dune - 09-20-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: the quiet lilac [party] - by Elliana - 10-19-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: the quiet lilac [party] - by Dune - 11-23-2020, 11:06 PM