Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - tamed.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Arkhandirr
""rich kid, asshole, paint me like a villain""

It was a testament to how out of his element he was feeling when he had not even noticed the smaller figure nearing him. The voice that greeted him also did not really leave any room for him to bullshit his way around, really. As he turned around, golden eyes met piercing blue and brown ones filled with what would no doubt be judgment.

He did take a moment to compose himself, his usual mask slipping back tightly on his face - albeit less than usual. The aura surrounding her was different, the way she carried herself made him think twice about the words he chose. He supposed it was rather suspicious with how he had been walking around but for once his intentions were far from malicious. Was he looking for something? Not really. Mental peace, maybe, but that was not something he was going to tell to just anyone, especially not a stranger that looked like she could gut him the moment he made a wrong move.

"Familiarising myself." he spoke, his voice lacking the playfulness he usually would bring into it. If she was of higher standing he wasn't about to have his first interaction be bad. There was enough time for that.
"That I am, I don't believe we have met yet, I think?" Well, he knew for sure they had not met, but he was cautious. "I'm Arkhandirr, miss.. ?"

“speak” | ooc: she b r e a t h e d and he got nervous... smart man. 8)
DEEHLIA

| @Morrighan

[Image: icon-by-fintron.png]

Messages In This Thread
tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-23-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 08-23-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-27-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 09-04-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-26-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 10-12-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:18 PM