Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - tamed.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

some women fear the fire
some simply become it

It seems a bit odd to me that he would be familiarizing himself with the outside of the castle. It's not like he's stepped back farther away to admire the citadel. Instead, he was just… along the outskirts. I look at him with narrowed eyes. I don't trust anyone these days (did I ever?).

"You might find it better to wander the streets and the markets rather than the castle walls. More to look at there," I suggest, my tone flat. Most would give others the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not too sure.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised when he doesn't know who I am either. I let out a snort. "Since you're new here, I'll forgive your ignorance." My jaw is clenched as it takes everything in me not to lose it. "My name is Morrighan, I'm the Night Court Regent." Hopefully he will not forget it after this.

I conjure a small ball of fire in the air between us. As much as it wants to float over to the man and singe his skin, I keep it close to me and play with it as if it were a physical ball. I let it bounce in the air and the heat radiating from it is comforting with the cold winter air surrounding us.

"Arkhandirr," a name I will have to try and remember as it sounds so foreign on my tongue, "Where did you come from before you joined the Court?" I remember when I just thought Ourania to be the only other realm out there. Instead, the world is a strange, vast place, and there are probably too many other realms and worlds to count. I don't plan on figuring out how it all works, but it can be useful information to get a sense of someone's origins (if they give enough away, anyways).

"Speaking."
credits

@Arkhandirr

Messages In This Thread
tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-23-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 08-23-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-27-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 09-04-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-26-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 10-12-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:18 PM