Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - tamed.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

some women fear the fire
some simply become it

The Regent isn't sure what she expected to hear from the man. His life story? His aspirations in life? Maybe she doesn't care. She certainly wouldn't tell someone she just met all of those details, but then again she doesn't care much if others are suspicious of her. Quickly they'll realize how loyal to Denocte she is and they shouldn't have to question that. This man, however, hasn't proven his worth. She supposes though that just looking around isn't enough for her to keep him here.

"Does that answer your question enough, Regent Morrighan?"

"No, not really," she says flatly and raises her brow. "While I don't appreciate the sarcasm, I guess it'll do. For now."

Morrighan blows out the fireball in the air and it disappears in a puff of smoke. The smell fills her nose and her lungs. She's too used to the comfort of it for it to hurt her anymore.

"As long as you don't bring your baggage with you, you might have a place here after all," she says, beginning to walk away. There are more important things she can be doing now, although it doesn't mean she'll be forgetting him in the slightest.

"Take care, Arkhandirr." And with that, she leaves. Hopefully making a good enough impression so the man doesn't try to do anything stupid in the future. If he does, she'll be watching.

"Speaking."
credits

@Arkhandirr hope you don't mind that I've closed it here! I'd love to thread them again in the future and maybe Morr will be a little nicer?? Haha

Messages In This Thread
tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-23-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 08-23-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-27-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 09-04-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-26-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 10-12-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 01-12-2021, 04:00 PM