Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i cannot contain my life

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

- ✦ -

M
orrighan is not the type to make friends because she is not the type to trust so easily. She went through too much pain, too much heartache, too much disappointment in her many years of living that trust became too risky.

She's found lately that there are some, not very many, that she can still trust. For Po, they still don't know each other very well, but there's something about him that feels different. He is not like many of the men she's met and she's pleasantly surprised. Even as a Sovereign, the way he carries himself isn't like someone who acts holier than thou or is otherwise drunk or mad with their power. It's something she is starting to appreciate.

So when he suggests they continue the night talking, Morrighan, for once, doesn't turn it down. This is someone she would like to get to know better.

As they turn to walk on, she starts to tell him all the ways in which she loves Denocte. From the way the mountains protect her and in the way the fire calls to her differently than her homeland. They head into the night together, hooves on cobblestone, as their friendship starts to blossom.

i've lost a part of me ; tell your friends to sharpen their teeth
« r ; art » | @Ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
i cannot contain my life - by Ipomoea - 08-27-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Ipomoea - 09-08-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Morrighan - 09-26-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Ipomoea - 10-14-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Ipomoea - 10-31-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Morrighan - 11-03-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: i cannot contain my life - by Ipomoea - 12-10-2020, 01:22 PM