Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we are trying to grow wings [date]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 118 — Threads: 19
Signos: 20
Inactive Character

A S P A R A

"Wait! I have little legs!"

I had forgotten she was younger, smaller. Bodies are such strange things, if you think about it. I tried not to think about it. When I thought about Maeve, I did not think about the boundaries and limitations of her body. I just thought of Maeve, my friend. She inhabited a body, but she was far more than it. Anyway, when she told me she had little legs, I couldn’t help but laugh a little. I slowed, of course I slowed. Even though it made my spirit chafe, I would not leave Maeve behind in the thick snow. “Sorry, sorry! Just feels good to be out!” I turned and waited for her to catch up.

Well, I guess we don’t have to go further... we could just stay here.” I was inclined to run until my heart couldn’t take it anymore, stirring up flocks of birds and howling at the bright blue sky. But that wouldn’t be fair to Maeve, and I could find other ways to amuse myself. “Hey, let’s make snow animals! Later Avesta can animate them.

I began pushing and batting the snow into a lumpy ball. I envisioned a bird, rising in flight, but when I tried to form wings on its back they kept crumbling down. I took a step back and frowned, running through possible ways to make, at the very least, an animal identifiable as a bird. “This is harder than I thought,” I admitted to Maeve, looking to see if she had made anything other than a shapeless mound of snow.

@Maeve <3

Messages In This Thread
we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Aspara - 08-29-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Maeve - 09-19-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Aspara - 10-04-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Maeve - 10-21-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Maeve - 12-06-2020, 10:35 PM