Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i've got a dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

M A E V E

- ✦ -

Y
ou'd think I'd be cold with all this snow and frost surrounding me, but I'm oddly… fine? I don't know if I'm just naturally more warm-blooded (maybe I get it from Momma?). Whatever it is, it works for me. It makes it easy for me to still have fun going out and not have to hole myself inside like everyone else. I mean, I do like sitting by the fire with a warm drink and all, but there's more to do out here. Also there's a lot more to look at. Somehow everything being covered in snow makes the world look and feel more magical than it did before.

So when I come across a stranger by the lake taking a look at the scenery too, I'm excited. It's not too often that I meet someone who might be as in awe of everything as me. I notice something propped in front of them and they're waving something across it that creates color. I gasp and bound over, eager to find out what they're doing.

"Hey!" I call out, hoping I don't startle them too much. As I get closer, I think I recognize all the stuff as what painters use. "You're a painter? What are you painting?" I find myself asking a lot of questions too often but I can't help it. I'm just very curious.

"Oh, and my name is Maeve. Are you new to the Night Court?" I definitely haven't seen them before, but we get new members a lot too. Momma keeps up with it all more than me.

§

she listens to wind secrets
and echoes of distant star songs

« r ; art » | @Mercy (I'm so sorry this took so long!)

Messages In This Thread
i've got a dream - by Mercy - 08-30-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: i've got a dream - by Maeve - 09-26-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: i've got a dream - by Mercy - 10-10-2020, 06:03 AM
RE: i've got a dream - by Maeve - 10-25-2020, 09:28 PM