Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - red wine with hints of poison [date]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 51 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,095
Inactive Character

prince pilate of
house ieshan

you think you are possessing me
but I've got my teeth in you.

I
see everything.

I don’t know everything—as good a job I do convincing everyone otherwise.  But I do see everything. It’s my party, after all, and if anything goes wrong I’ll be holding myself responsible for it. Any embarrassment will follow me into my nightmares; there is nothing I hate more than being made a fool of.

But so far things are going swimmingly. (I tap my glass against the nearest piece of wood, part of the doorjamb, as I think this, a stupid commoner’s habit I haven’t quite shed from childhood.) So I’m in a good mood when I see her enter—a tallish, svelte woman clothed entirely in black, with feathered wings and two large curving horns. 

She walks up to my brother's boy toyVercingtorix, I think his name is—and studies the menu. I watch curiously from a distance. Eventually, I see her order from a passing server, and I'm mildly amused by the fact that she picks the first one, bubbling and pale gold in a wine glass.

At least she'll have someone to pick up after her.

OOC: unfortunately, pilate has (accidentally or not) made drink #1 "lightly poisonous". Lucinda will likely feel sick the rest of the night, but it's up to you, Layla, to decide what symptoms she has, how severe they are, and how long they'll last. if you have any questions or concerns, let me know; otherwise, have fun <3

Messages In This Thread
red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Pilate - 09-08-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-07-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:44 PM