Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i worship high praises

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

i used to build dreams about you
Spring in the desert is warmer than it is across the rest of Novus. I don’t dislike the heat, and the sun does wonders for my gleaming, golden antlers and scales. I might look like Solterran royalty, but I smell too much like rain and not enough like sun. The sand covered streets, sandstone walls, sand this and sand there, it doesn’t offer much in the way of inspiration, that is certain. I could lay for days beneath the sun and do nothing here, but I would be doing nothing.

No, my inspiration is back home in Terrastella.

And I am here, delivering a statue to the Ieshan family. It has been complete for some weeks now, but transport and timing were a bit of an issue. With the Academy students deep in their winter studies and I being the Headmaster, it isn’t easy to get away. But with spring here, and the festival currently happening in Delumine as a product of both the Night and Dawn courts, everyone at the Academy is getting some time off.

I, of course, did stop at the festival before making my way to Solterra, where I am now approaching the gates of the Ieshan estate. I glance at the man guarding the entrance, as though he could stop me. A smile stretches my lips as my brilliant blue eyes meet his. “Open the gate, won’t you, friend? I’ve a very important item to deliver to your master.”

I watch as he becomes moldable to my suggestion, and turns to allow myself and my party to enter the sunwashed courtyard. It’s a shame the effects won’t last, much as they do with my students. Ah well, after this I won’t be needing his services regardless. I turn my attention elsewhere, wondering whose will be the next face I see.

"Speaking."
| @Adonai

[Image: 24524934_NdnoSyT7yCLDo6m.png]
unholy, i want you to know it
and you'll be my sacrifice