Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Festival] Once upon a time...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

take this burden away from me
and bury it before it buries me

There are flitters of mistrust threading from the woman and into Elena. She offers her the only thing she can think of in response: a smile. She knows it is not enough, it is never enough for so many, but she thinks, maybe it can be a start, a small one, but a start all the same. Silver blue eyes blink with notes of laughter inside them. “Don’t we all need that sometimes?” She asks the girl and maybe here she should sigh, but refrains from doing so. There is only room for one weary soul here, and Elena will step aside and give comfort to the other. Her eyes remind her of Orani’s son, Jacob, and the way the star talker’s son would gaze so longingly out at nothing at all, at just dreams inside his head.

“Well we are happy to have you in Terrastella, Meira,” Elena greets her warmly (like spring sun and warm rain showers.) “I am Elena,” she gives her name in response. A name for a name. “I know you said you are weary,” Elena begins, those blue eyes dancing out towards the fields of flowers she worked so hard alongside other Terrastellans to create. “But I find new views a great way to refresh the body,” she and moves closer to the woman. “If you can find the strength, would you feel well enough to ascend some stairs,” and it is now that Elena starts to pull away, she leaves such little room for argument. “I promise the view is worth it.”

At least, she likes to believe it to be so.

so take away this apathy
bury it before it buries me

@Meira

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
[Festival] Once upon a time... - by Meira - 11-10-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: [Festival] Once upon a time... - by Elena - 11-15-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: [Festival] Once upon a time... - by Meira - 11-30-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: [Festival] Once upon a time... - by Elena - 12-11-2020, 12:06 PM