Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - forget-me-not blue [festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

she was beautiful. lively.
destructive.

B
efore petals pressed between her hands and back into the earth, before her words came soft as a winter sun and left even more swiftly, Juniper looked to the world to find a place to settle back into it. In those moments, she saw the eyes of another that dared to stare right back. Purple. Blue. Black. Handsome.

She smiles, and she does not know how to blush, nodding, looking through her lashes, then falling to the earth with that other-worldly gaze meant only to praise and to love and to smite in equal measure.

Juniper is still hoping El Rey will come home today, waitin for him, and still she pushes herself away from those thoughts. In time, she knows, he will come back. All things that love do. They cannot stay away as some distant story that never quite makes it back to her the same way. No.

He will come just as Nightwish does. The stallion who looked at her from across the field. Now, he moves like water in the blue, their smiling faces reflecting along the edges of his skin. Close enough to kiss, he settles into the blossoms nearest her, and she doesn’t know if his question is meant to be suggestive or simply a question.

There’s a smile again, half soft, half heat, and her eyes are living green flames, and her hunger is unsated for what feels like eons. “I could wait for a many someones, but I think I’d like to wait for you, too,” she says, offering up a flower from beside his shoulder.

With her doe-eyes she implores if she could press it to his hair, a gift, a smile, a suggestion gone unsaid. “Does this someone have a name?” she asks as she settles beside him, all too ready to learn another story, to feel another’s heart beating just as hers beats so fiercely in her breast.

{ @Nightwish "speaks" notes: <3 i am so excited to meet Nightwish! }

Messages In This Thread
forget-me-not blue [festival] - by Juniper - 11-16-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: forget-me-not blue [festival] - by Nightwish - 11-18-2020, 05:37 AM
RE: forget-me-not blue [festival] - by Juniper - 12-07-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: forget-me-not blue [festival] - by Nightwish - 12-27-2020, 03:42 PM