Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - where the falling stars live [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

it's a new world, it's a new start ;
it's alive with the beating of young hearts

A
man that glows almost as brightly as the shooting stars comes over to me. He has a bird companion too except his is an adorable owl. I'm a little surprised that he knows my name, but I guess now that Momma's the Sovereign, everyone's bound to know who I am. I'm not sure if I like it. At least this man seems nice enough though.

"Nice to meet you," I say with a smile on my face. Next to me, Rory seems unsure of the owl and stays where he is. "This is Rory."

When we look back up at the sky, I happen to see the end trail of another shooting star before it fizzles out. He suggests I make a wish and I'm curious what kind of magic controls all of this. Is it the same kind of magic that helps you make wishes on dandelions and paper lanterns? He says it's stronger magic, so I'll have to make a really big wish tonight.

After three more stars fly across the sky, I close my eyes to make my wish. It doesn't take me long to think of something (I think it's cause it's always on my mind). "I wish to be stronger and not as afraid." When I open my eyes again, I swear the fire is flickering more as if it heard my thoughts.

"Why do the stars fall like that? Momma's told me the story that all the stars up there are our ancestors, so does this mean their time up there is over now and they're falling down? Where do they go?" I realize I've asked a lot of questions, but I can't help it. They've all been stirring in my mind since the meteor shower started and Azrael seems like one of those adults that know a lot. At least with this, I don't mind if he tells me all the things he knows.

« r ; art »

@Azrael <3

Messages In This Thread
where the falling stars live [summer] - by Maeve - 12-03-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: where the falling stars live [summer] - by Azrael - 12-04-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: where the falling stars live [summer] - by Maeve - 12-13-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: where the falling stars live [summer] - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 04:22 AM
RE: where the falling stars live [summer] - by Azrael - 01-01-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: where the falling stars live [summer] - by Azrael - 01-01-2021, 02:44 PM