Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a slice of paradise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

“You have a point - though I would not say it in such a way” she gives him, closing her eyes as her neck lowers to the water, chin touching the cooling water. Willoughby could not say she ever felt a negative space from another from herself. Some irritation, yes, we are only human in that sense. She felt blessed for each encounter she had come to know. “I apologize, sir, for I did not notice your scent here.”

Whether she was being indirectly sarcastic or just innocent was beyond her tone of voice. She sounded apologetic, but therein was some stubbornness. This Oasis belonged to Solterra, and the man smelt of a wayfarer at best. He may think he had claim to it, but he did not. Willoughby did not have a claim to anything; she knew her place as a vagabond in Novus. They belonged to nothing. They belonged to nobody but themselves. It was almost selfish.

“I was not going to turn you away, sir” she adds in her light tones “the water belongs to every creature on this earth. I am no selfish woman. Enjoy your bath.” especially if he truly needed it. She watches from her spot, unwilling to let him come closer and 'assist' her bathing. That was perhaps too intimate for strangers, even if she believed in free love.

He tells her not to judge, but she could not help it at first. A bit of shame and guilt springs to her chest, but she pushes it down. If the man decided to be a bit rude, she would not put up with it for long. Dense or not, Willoughby knew when she was not wanted. And she did not force her presence on those that did not want her. “If I was intruding, and this is your place, you could have chased me away” she points out softly.

“But you did not.” Perhaps a quiet tease to him back, if she did not sound a bit serious about it. The maiden could be wrong though. He could be proven to be violent. So, no. She did not think him 'bad' in that sense.

“speech”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 12-30-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: a slice of paradise - by Abbat - 01-19-2021, 09:58 PM