Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - my voice drowned out in the thunder

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

Who the fuck thought that a desert environment was appropriate for people to live in? It was hot and dry and it made her skin crack. If someone looked close enough, it looked like she had fucking dandruff. DANDRUFF. Sloane much preferred the humid atmosphere of her island, even if it also had its drawbacks. But at least she didn’t look like she had leprosy.

Not only was her skin flaking up like a shedding lizard, but she was sweaty. You’d think the sheer amount of sweat might work as some sort of moisturizer, but no, it didn’t. All it did was make her mane stick firmly to her neck and appear stringy and yet clumpy all at once. It was definitely not a look Sloane cared for, but she supposed it would just have to do when she willingly walked into a fricken desert.

Not only was it hot, dry, and made her look like she didn’t care the least bit about looking good, but it was covered in sand. Sand that got into every nook and cranny. How did people live like this? She had sand in her twat, up her nose, and between her cheeks, you know…the ass cheeks. Sloane could feel the way the sand grinded against her skin. It was exfoliating her already dead and dry skin, making her dandruff look worse. Someone really needed to rethink this desert climate nonsense.

But alas, she had chosen to venture into Solterra just to be a little bit nosey. She had never been here before, never cared to. But considering she had been pretty much everywhere but here, she supposed she needed to at least check this arid no man’s land off her list of “places no one ever wants to visit”. At least she knew why she had never been here before, it wasn’t at all impressive.

Ears lay flat against her skull, her annoyance clearly painted all across her face. Slit pupils blinked back the brightness of the sun and for a brief second, she wondered if she had made a mistake. But Sloane doesn’t make mistakes, so she just continued onward in sheer annoyance, hoping that she might come across something that remotely interested her.

Messages In This Thread
my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sloane - 01-03-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-05-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-16-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-24-2021, 06:43 PM