Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - my voice drowned out in the thunder

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

Despite the lack of scenery, Sloane was a little impressed that the desert did offer something different than just rolling hill after rolling hill of sand. Even as he walked through the hot sand now, she could see a palm tree here or there, a cactus trying to catch the rays of the sun before being buried beneath the sand, and she even swore she saw some sort of animal that looked like a squirrel and a rat had some sort of fucked up child. The desert was different than she expected and yet, it was nothing surprising at all. She had expected the hot and the sand, but perhaps she hadn’t thought that a desert climate could look so different from one area of desert to the next. Unfortunately for Solterra, Sloane did not like it enough to continue her exploration. She would already thinking about ducking out of his hell hole before some vulture decides to shit on her head while waiting for her to die a slow and painful death. Horse jerky was not something she was interesting in becoming today.

All that said, Sloane was busy minding her own damn business when she heard and interesting sound to her left. Head turned just a little to see another figure walking towards her, but it wasn’t enough to keep the mare’s attention. Shadows were not all that interesting. If they were, then she should have found herself far more interesting on a daily basis.

Perhaps the display of emotion that the other was hoping to elicit encompassed some form of surprise, shock, anger, fear, or some other sort of emotion that Sloane rarely displayed. Rather, when the mare suddenly appeared in front of her, Sloane only managed to blink her eyes. The only reason she blinked her eye at all was because she had kicked up some dust and sand that Sloane swore scratched her cornea. All it did was make Sloane a little more irritated than she already was.

Once the sand had been cleared by the tears of her insults, Sloane looked at the other with a rather non-interested look. And despite that, Sloane couldn’t deny that she was a little interested in her new nickname. "Chameleon Bitch. It’s catchy. I think I like that one, miss temper tantrum who looks like a fucking cow." In all her years, she couldn’t remember a time when she had seen a grown ass mare display such child-like behavior. But regardless of her attitude, her appearance made her think of cows. She’d seen them a few times before in a book. "mooooooo." The imitation came out of her mouth before she could even check herself. Then again, when did Sloane ever filter her thoughts? Never. She just said whatever was on her mind.

Sloane didn’t give a rat’s ass what bone she had to pick with her. Must be the bone shoved so far up her ass that she needed help digging it out. Sorry for her, but Sloane didn’t make a habit of pulling anything out of another one’s ass. She wouldn’t do it for a friend or family and this mare was certainly neither. And so, instead of waiting to figure out what her beef was, Sloane simply stepped around her and kept walking further into the desert.

@Sabrina

Messages In This Thread
my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sloane - 01-03-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-05-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sloane - 01-07-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-16-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-24-2021, 06:43 PM