Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Keira [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 5
Signos: 80
Inactive Character

Naida Come down to the black sea, swimming with me

Bright green eyes caught sight of another, a shadowed girl in the distance appearing out of the watery surface like a mermaid or siren. She had half a thought to hide, to disappear into the shadows. But Naida was not afraid; if anything, she was lonely. At least a few weeks now had passed since she had washed ashore in this strange world, unaware of who and what ruled these lands. Her curiosity pushed her legs into a trot, sea-green hued tresses flowing in the cool breeze as she gingerly approached the other stranger. Hearing the woman's first welcome, she slightly bowed her head to the darkened female in her way of greeting. She tried not to smile too widely, knowing that most found her sharpened teeth to be frightening or threatening. That was no way to make friends was it?

"Thank you miss. I hope I wasn't disturbing you..I didn't realize anyone was nearby."

For a heartbeat, as her words hung suspended in the air between them, she regretted speaking. Regretted bringing attention to herself, and intruding on the woman's peace. They were in the very heart of an never-ending sea of greenery. Bright green eyes blinked and took in the beauty of not just the landscape, but the woman before her now. The dark dapples of her coat almost shimmering and drinking in every last drop of sunlight, the silver dapples across her frame stunning and ethereal to take in their own right.

The regret that suddenly laced through her blood and bones like a corrosive toxin was immediately burned away as the woman's attempt at a friendly smile touched her face.

“My name is Katniss. Welcome.”

With a sharp inhale, she attempted to smile a bit wider but not too wide, and said: "Naida.. my name is Naida." She offered a small smile, the wind tickling the sea-green of her forelock, revealing the bright green of her eyes in the lovely sunlight. "So..this is Denocte. I have heard a lot about this place and its people."

"Speaking."

@Katniss

Messages In This Thread
under the sea - by Naida - 01-06-2021, 02:24 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 01-07-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: under the sea - by Naida - 01-12-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 01-13-2021, 07:30 AM
RE: under the sea - by Naida - 02-06-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 03-13-2021, 01:31 PM