Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Keira [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 5
Signos: 80
Inactive Character

Naida Come down to the black sea, swimming with me

Naida was relieved to hear she hadn't bothered the other woman, a subtle movement of her shoulders that had been tense before now looked looser. Less strained. Her ears twitched back at the mention of the eagle who she now spotted up in the tree nearby, her bright green eyes watching the avian creature for a moment. "I suppose he wouldn't. Even though I've been here for a few months now I tend to stick to myself, just observing others quietly." She answered with a small smile once she looked back towards Katniss.

The sea born mare couldn't help but silently agree that this court seemed to be full of hospitality. Just from her own observations of the court and now this encounter with Katniss, Naida had seen more than once the kindness shown here among its people. Perhaps she had chosen the right court in fact to call her home for now. When Katniss spoke of her own talents, she couldn't help but slightly tilt her head a bit. "Even warriors can dance..their dance is just different from that of an entertainer's. I was a warrior in my homeland before I washed ashore here." Naida spoke softly with a small smile on her lips. She noticed the scars upon Katniss' body but she did not comment on them, everyone had scars of some kind. Whether visible or not..Naida understood the lessons and the pain one might feel over them.

"Were you always apart of this court? Or are you like me? A stranger." Naida found herself asking with a curious glanced towards Katniss.

"Speaking."

@Katniss

Messages In This Thread
under the sea - by Naida - 01-06-2021, 02:24 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 01-07-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: under the sea - by Naida - 01-12-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 01-13-2021, 07:30 AM
RE: under the sea - by Naida - 02-06-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: under the sea - by Katniss - 03-13-2021, 01:31 PM