Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - = How I made my millions

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

A V D O T Y A
SHE WAITS; SEETHING, BLOOMING.

The journey was extensive and Avdotya's mood had long since decayed into a cesspool of virulence. She was no world traveler; the desert had always been her home and to have left it so far behind was something the mare had never done before. Everything now was foreign to her: the feel of lush grass beneath her hooves, the bustle of life all around them... the smiles on faces of passersby. She was not fond of any of this, but still she found herself approaching the Dusk Court's capitol building.

Maxence had already announced their arrival by the time she had pulled up, but her focus strayed to the sights that surrounded them. She watched the flora dance in the breeze and simply drank in the open field, then grimaced. Its beauty paled in comparison to deserts she called home, its residents even more so. Regardless, the sovereign appeared determined to accomplish some good for the court today and she would do her best to hold her tongue.

Until the grey stallion arrived, at least.

She lifted a brow at his words with nothing else to her expression. "And you are?" She asked dryly, the sharp accent of her birth-herd all the more obvious outside of the Day Court. Surely this man was no more important than the fly that sat upon her rump this very moment and her response relayed that thought exactly. Many of the realms had their figureheads set in place now, most of whose appearances Avdotya had caught word of through the drifters that walked Elatus Canyon. This stallion did not possess any details she had heard of, but even if he did hold some kind of relevance, she cared little about it. If he chose to speak with such disregard, she would happily do the same.

@maxence @morozko

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
= How I made my millions - by Maxence - 08-15-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: = How I made my millions - by Morozko - 08-15-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: = How I made my millions - by Avdotya - 08-18-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: = How I made my millions - by Florentine - 08-18-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: = How I made my millions - by Rannveig - 08-22-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: = How I made my millions - by Seraphina - 09-01-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: = How I made my millions - by Maxence - 09-04-2017, 07:17 AM