Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Waters of Peace

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kassandra

to stubborn to see i've been mentally unable to find,
serenity, i'm living in this faded reality

Kas had spent her first five years locked in a silverite fishbowl, so there was a lot in the world she had not experienced. It was part of the reason why her social skills were so lacking; her uncle had forbidden any of the servants from speaking to her, and though she was educated in formal graces by tutors, she had not the chance to practice any theories of courtesy. It also meant it was not super surprising that she did not know what Polar North was.

The creature’s head reminded her of some sort of snake, or lizard, but large and spattered with lavender. Their horns were somewhat iridescent and caught the sunlight. Wisteria eyes took in Kas, then Oculos, and paused there, face growing taut and seeming a bit nervous. Oculos squinted, then reached his back leg up to scratch behind his ears, the smell of wet fur heavy on the hot air.

I am a vapor treader, the strange creature said, and Kas was surprised at the willingness this being had for explaining themselves. Maybe it was Novus (or populations as a whole) but people tended to be… cagey. Secretive.

The Vapor Treader stood to their full height and was just a bit smaller than Kas. The star-painted mare smiled, genuine and all heart. “A vapor treader! I’ve never heard of such a thing. How fascinating.”

A medic of the court. Kassandra froze, then, and the smile fell from her face. She stood with her front legs knee-deep in the muck and the lake was rising up slightly to meet her. And you are?

A loaded question. “My name is Kassandra and I… I am nothing to the Court.”

"SPEECH" ! @Polar North

Messages In This Thread
Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 01-07-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 01-24-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 01-27-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 02:09 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 02-06-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 02-24-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 03-06-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 03-10-2021, 01:43 PM