Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Waters of Peace

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol shook her head slowly at her question, frowning slightly. "Not really. The memories I do have are colored by youth and fear. I left when I was 4 months old, took in my a traveling healer after an accident with a shark." She explained, not really wanting to get too deep into the story. The fear that had followed her since that day with the shark. The trauma of being left behind by her family. Being left on the ice floe to die. Taking a deep breath, she shook away the memories and smiled up at her softly. "My leaving wasnt my choice... rather one that had been made for me by our triton... our leader. It was decided for the safety of the pod and I had no room to argue." She murmured, lifting her head.

Pol watched the canine and mare as they spoke, wondering how the other was so at ease around those teeth. It was mind blowing to her that one would choose to be near such an obvious predator. But Pol had never had a reason to not fear. Outside of Trey. That bull was something completely different. Something that put her at ease while still being something dangerous.

When the other mare sank into the riverbank, Pol jumped toward her. "Are you alright? What can I do to help?" She asked, smiling in answer to the apology from the other mare. The flash of white teeth from the canine made her wince slightly.

At her remark about sticking a tail in ones mouth, Pol chuckled. "I suppose it is more common among beings that have a less equine tail." She said, presenting her damaged tail to her view. It wasnt as beautiful as her sister's or the rest of the species, but it was hers and she was proud that she was different and strong enough to survive when things go badly.

"A purpose can be a strong drive. After being saved as a pup, I wanted nothing more than to be able to do the same for others. A passion to become the best healer that I can be. It has driven me to the point that the world slips by around me while I am focused on learning. It is nice to get out and actually see others, to remember why I want to be a healer." She nodded, laughing softly at Kassandra's next words. "I cant say that I would blame you, he seems like he has a sassy streak." Not that she could understand the canine. She had learned to take in the words from one side of a conversation and try to understand the other side.

"Lets see if we can get you out of the muck." She laughed softly, moving to try to help her however she could.

"Speaking"
@Kassandra
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 01-07-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 01-24-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 01-27-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 02:09 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Kassandra - 02-06-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: Waters of Peace - by Polar North - 02-24-2021, 01:52 PM