Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we are only so much apart

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

I
t wasn't fair. It wasn't right. It was further evidence the world worked against them all. That the gods did not care. Salome backed until she could not back anymore, her hind legs hitting rock. Long ears pressed against her skull, hating how his call was the one good thing to happen to her since she got back. That her name on his voice was sweet.

Bitterness welled into her stomach, bile rose in her throat. Per instinct during her discomfort, she flashes her teeth at him as he nears. But they could easily be mistaken as a subtle light, not a predator's fangs. He cannot see in the dark. She envies that. She wants it for him. Keep Noor close, so he may light the darkness up. Not her Gareth, never her Gareth... never succumb to the shadows.

"Please."

He begs now and she hates it. She doesn't ever want him to do that again, but knows she does not have that right anymore. She left. He remained. They can't ever go back to normal. Stop she wants to say, to pound her hoof into the dirt and tell him to cease. Stop walking toward her. Stop calling her name out. Just leave her alone, it wasn't fair for her to come this close. It wasn't fair to him. "I'm sorry" she says, feeling her tongue thick and useless.

I'm sorry she says again, in her mind.

"I shouldn't have..." she utters to herself mainly, trying to move past the large brute. She comes out of the shadows briefly, a flash of her silver-rose eyes downcast before the bat slips by. It's easier now that she's a skeleton. She doesn't have the weight of the living. No bulk to back up her bones. But she is sturdy, if someone ever was to strike her. She can hold her own. So she slips by, arching around his frame to back away. Acutely aware that Noor could block her at command.

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-09-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-09-2021, 07:49 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Salome - 01-10-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-09-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-09-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: we are only so much apart - by Gareth - 01-10-2021, 01:27 AM