Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a friend in need

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

I couldn't believe I'd just run into him, I knew to be more careful, I couldn't afford to cross the wrong person.  I got lucky this time. I though for a moment about refusing, I knew nothing of this man, I'd never seen him before,  knew nothing of him or his intentions. But it wasn't as if I would get away if he decided to turn anyways, and I was hardly holding myself up at this point. 

I couldn't remember the last time I'd pushed through it this long.  Since coming to Novus I'd been good at resting whenever it got bad, not pushing until I was on the verge of collapsing. The last time had been in Elysium, just before Vega... When I'd gotten used to it everyday, and smiled through it, if only to keep up a pretense for the boys.  Those had not been the brightest days. Of course things weren't all sunshine here either, but at least they were looking up again. 

I leaned heavily against him, closing my eyes briefly, without putting much more thought into it,  only thankful to not have to hold myself up anymore. I barely heard what he said to what I could only assume was his companion, too focused on the thundering in my head.  I ambled with him slowly to the shade. "Thank you." I murmured. "I'm Luvena. Im sorry, to trouble you-" I paused for a moment to catch my breath  "And again, for running straight into you."  

Yara still followed slowly behind, and Mithra as well had made her way back over to us. Both of them sniffed at the heels of the stranger. Neither of the pups had particularly good manners as of yet. AS they made their way into the trees Picoro clambered off the dogs back into them. 

@Gareth
this is so bad im sorry
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-10-2021, 02:06 AM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-14-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-14-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-14-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-23-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-29-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-30-2021, 09:42 PM