Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a friend in need

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

Yara and Mithra, having lost interest it what was going on -still pups afterall, barely grown into their fur - had bounded off, rolling through the tall grass once more one after the other.  Sometimes she wished they had the same connection she had with Picoro, who at the moment hummed comfortingly in her ears. 

She listened in silence, shuddering slightly as a cool breeze whispered off the lake, her ears pricking at mention of the dusk court and the mountains. “Oh, I live in mountains, and in terrastella before that” she murmured. “In the hospitals when I first came to Novus” She continued, answering his later question partially “They’re rather quiet these days… Me and Elena were two of the only medics serving it at the time”

She watched the cervid, thinking how much more thoughtful he seemed to others thean her little creature. She loved him so, and he loved her, but to strangers he did not take kindly. Even now he watched Gareth with piercing eyes.

She nodded weakly in response, thinking back to all the travels she’d been forced to take. “I’ve come a long way from home - from Herstial” she replied quietly.  Though most days she was content with her life, every once in a while, she was reminded of how much she missed the willows that had sheltered her for the first five years of her life. “From there, 6 months to elysium, from elysium many more months to Novus. To Terrastella, then to the mountains… Though I’m not sure I’ll stay there much longer” she paused, having caught her breath now, at least a little, the wheeze dying down to a simple rasp. 

She pulled herself unsteadily to her feet, head dropping to her chest for a moment. “Girls” she called half heartedly, sending them rushing back out from the grass, skirting around Noor clumsily. “Okay. off we go then”  

Thought maybe this would be a cute place to end things. Until Gareth comes to her and they begin their back and forth friendship lol

@Gareth
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-10-2021, 02:06 AM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-14-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-14-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-14-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-23-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 01-29-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Luvena - 01-30-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: a friend in need - by Gareth - 02-06-2021, 06:12 PM