Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i try, i fail, i get up again

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

T
hankfully the stranger rubs it off. But... It's still there, and if she was much more thirsty than she actually was... She would have leaped at him, pinned him and slithered her tongue over the bloody mess... It brought her no comfort to know it still remained there, mocking her. She is thankful that the reading keeps her eyes on the cards.

"I do a simple four card fortune" Salome goes on quietly, gesturing to the stack with her nose "for the most accurate reading, I suggest you shuffle the deck yourself. Your energy will release itself into the cards." She does not bring up the blood again, but is aware of the man watching her. As per usual, some are suspicious. Some are wary... She gives off that intimidating vibe.

That smell of a predator. It is in a person's nature to pluck prey and predator out. To make them aware of danger, of threat. Salome is not so bold to attack someone in the city. Without her elder master, she is a minion without a lord. She extends a slender leg, pushing the cards to him. Waiting to see what he'd do, but not looking at him. She is once more thankful for her hood, how it obscures the vision.

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
i try, i fail, i get up again - by Salome - 01-11-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Ira - 01-12-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Salome - 01-12-2021, 07:25 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Salome - 01-17-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Ira - 01-17-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: i try, i fail, i get up again - by Ira - 01-28-2021, 11:01 AM