Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i don't care so why do you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

jane

A few minutes spanned between Jane’s words and the mare’s acknowledgement of them, but it was enough time for Jane’s heart to raise its tempo. The darkness had technically made Jane vulnerable, and she never should have ended up here- and yet the mare raised her head and Jane caught sight of a pair of blinding eyes that stuck out in the night behind them. Her coat was speckled with what seemed like stars put into formation. I am not ‘Madame’. 

My apologies,” Jane breathed into the night, nervously, analysing the actions of the stranger. She had no power here, no legal recognition- But Leo would know, she thought, Leo would avenge her. “I am not,” she confirmed at the mare’s… accusation? “I have a cousin living in the Night Court and have come to visit him. I went out to look at the stars.” Her voice trailed off as she felt those stars on her back, the same stars that she had watched a whole epoch ago, in another land. 

The mare angled away, kept her distance, and this was what finally allowed Jane to relax a bit. If there would be any attack, the mare would surely not move away. 

@[Salome] / speaks / notes

Messages In This Thread
i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-14-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-15-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-16-2021, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-18-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Salome - 01-19-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: i don't care so why do you - by Jane - 01-23-2021, 07:51 AM