Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol laughed as he listened to her words, eyes sparkling as he shook his head. "Perhaps I shall be an immortal flame that you can never rid yourself of. Oriens knows that I am too stubborn to disappear. But then again, I am less mortal flames and more solar flares... Ever present and hotter than water can handle." He winked, flicking his tail as he watched the mare. There was something about her that made him feel at ease and trust that gave him a chance to relax. The idea of being immortal was amusing to say the least, though he wasnt sure how he would feel about it if given the option.

Sol had no words were eating habits were concerned... He just shook his head. "I have no idea what a peeper is... and I am not sure I want to know. We seem to have come to an impasse where we will have to agree to disagree." He chuckled.

Sol jumped at the slap of Yuki's tail, laughing softly. "I am so glad that you have her. It gives you someone that you can rely on since I have a tendency to disappear on you." He said with a touch of chagrin. "Warmth is pleasant on a day that is super cold. I can say that I can tolerate the cold thanks to the excess heat that I tend to generate." He snorted.

He noticed her blink and smiled. "You have learned much. I hope that you and Pol have had time to make amends and learn more about what each other has gone through. I think having her back in your life can be a good thing.  I suppose if you can let your future be one that is not dictated by your past and the terrible things that your pod did, then I should figure out a way to do the same. You are the dearest thing in my life, the one that I can trust with anything. You have helped me so much more than you could ever know and I am thankful for you and for that." He sighed. Sometimes the idea of moving forward was such a terrifying one.

When she spoke about what he deserved, Sol dipped his head and closed his eyes. It was almost painful to hear that she thought so highly of him. He had never thought happily about himself and wanted nothing more than to be the stallion that she thought he could be. "I cant promise more than I will try... That all seems so foreign to me, so unattainable. You have so much more faith in me than I could ever have in myself." He murmured, his voice soft and emotional as he struggled against the idea of what she said.

At the thought of Bel as a warrior, Sol was barely able to hold back the snort. "Perhaps with magic, I could see it. But as a physical warrior... I dont know that I could imagine it... You have always seemed delicate to me, but that could be the fact that I am absolutely massive compared to your aquatic elegance." He grinned.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3 Pol will totally play blind date maker for Bel... If Bel does for Sol XD

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-20-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-24-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 09:32 PM