Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Just in Case

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Katniss was thankful that she seemed open to joining her in the shade. While most of her morning was out in the hot sun running drills, at least this would be done in the shade. There was no point getting all hot and bothered when they could have a friendly discussion beneath the shade of the giant oak tree.

As she handed her the folded piece of parchment, Katniss took it and began to unfold it. Eyes began to scan the paper, reading every word that had been written so perfectly. With each line she read, she would nod or mutter a “mmmhmmm” in understanding. He admired her work. She had put much time into making this list and preparing for this meeting. Now it was up to Katniss to also do the same.

Just as she was going to begin to share some of her plans, Luvena spoke again, this time offering that perhaps, they should build up their stores of herbs, bandages, and remedies. “Perhaps the medics can have a weekly or monthly task to bring back items you would need. I’m sure we can find a place for storage. I’m not even sure there is a clinic here in Denocte. Perhaps we can build you one.” While she wasn’t a contractor, she had enough brute strength to help build something sturdy as a makeshift hospital or clinic. There could be an added room for excess storage, much like they had an armory or storage for surplus food.

Katniss sighed softly. “I will bring all this up to Ira. I wanted to run drills, per say, to teach basic first aid and defense to all of Denocte. It would not be too far a stretch to ask the soldiers and medics to take this task further to have drills designed for just them.” She folded up the piece of parchment before looking back at Luvena. “Can I keep this? So I do not miss your points when I speak to our Sovereign?” She hoped she wouldn’t mind. Katniss wanted to do right by her. She didn’t want to miss anything because really, they were all good points.

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Just in Case - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Just in Case - by Katniss - 01-29-2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Just in Case - by Luvena - 01-30-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Just in Case - by Katniss - 02-14-2021, 12:55 PM
RE: Just in Case - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: Just in Case - by Katniss - 04-11-2021, 11:48 AM