Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - One Soul to Another (Luvena)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol beamed at the mention of her sister. While there was still a lot that the two needed to work through, the younger sister felt hope for the first time where Bella was concerned. She nodded in response before speaking. "That I am. I do hope that she was well when you saw her. It seems that getting together is challenging with the difference in courts and lifestyles." She laughed softly, thinking fondly of the mare that was her only family. Or at least the only family that she claimed.

Pol grinned, feeling a wave of excitement sweep over her. "It is a pleasure to meet you! I have only spoken to one other medic so far. Do you work in the hospital?" She asked, chattering like a young foal as she stepped closer to the other mare. "Sorry, I just get excited about healing and helping others." She apologized shyly, realizing that she might have come across a bit strongly.

Pol frowned, glancing back toward her tail. "I am not trying to treat anything in particular, though finding something that would work for old wounds that seem to ache with temperature changes would be nice. I was wounded rather severely as a pup, a foal... And with winter not too far off, I would like to find something that works to help with the pain." She explained, going so far as to move her tail to where Luvena could see the extensive damages.

Pol listened to the comment regarding the canines, her eyes traveling over the creatures again. "Nothing against them. Just a bit... wary... about predators in general. I wont even swim in the oceans that I once called home thanks to sharks. Sharp teeth tend to make me nervous... which is funny seeing as I have my own." She chuckled softly, deciding to trust the mare and relax.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-04-2021, 08:48 PM