Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - One Soul to Another (Luvena)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She nodded “She suffered a bit of a gash out in the plains but was patched up rather quickly” she started “Up here on the earth these things aren’t nearly so grave. She’s coming back to me tomorrow to change the poultice and then she’ll be good as new” she reassured, still wary of upsetting the child. 

She shook her head. “Not at the moment, no. I used to work in Terrastellas Hospital, and later with the night order in the mountains. These days I run my own… clinic, I suppose, in the city. I’d be more than happy to show you some things there another time.” she paused as the girl went on, and smiled. “Then you will make a good medic” she encouraged, her heart swelling. She had met so many soldiers, and so many ancient healers, that it was always nice to meet someone young and eager, who wanted to do the same. “I am hoping… well, trying I suppose, to put myself out there as a strong candidate for the champion of healing, but we’ll see where fate takes things” 

She pondered it for a moment. Meadowsweet was her go to, and something she found herself taking more often these days. But it did not grow well in the prairie. “Feverfew” she replied “There should still be some in bloom this late in the summer, “ She looked at the girls' scars, the way they twisted over the end of her tail. She felt pity for a moment, and pushed it aside, knowing how much she hated when it was cast upon her.  She too worried for the upcoming winter, remembering how harsh the last had been, remembering the week she had first found herself among the monks in the night order. Collapsed in the foothills. 

“There are worse things to fear on the land than sharp teeth” she replied. “Those can be reasoned with”

@Polar North

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-04-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-07-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-09-2021, 03:26 PM