Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - One Soul to Another (Luvena)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

The thought of her sister injured sent a jolt of fear through the younger mare. Such a wound would be a death sentence in the pod. All she could think about was checking on her sister... thought Bella would probably not be thrilled to have her hovering. "That is definitely one of the pluses to being on land. Hopefully she is healing well from her injuries." And she hopefully wasnt being fatalistic about the wounds.

Pol listened with a smile, fascinated by the history in the craft that the other mare was telling. "I would love that. Caligo knows that I need much more knowledge before I feel brave enough to actually be of use as a medic." At the hope that was expressed, Pol found her smile softening. "I think you would be a perfect candidate for the position. While fate eddies in strange currents, I have faith that you will land where you belong." She said warmly, feeling a connection with the other mare.

Pol nodded as she carefully filed away the information. "Feverfew... I think I have heard of that one... Little white flower that looks like a daisy?" She asked, eyes dancing over the grasses. "Isnt that for... arthritis? Hmm... Perhaps that is more the route I should have been looking. I didnt think to treat my scars as such. All I know is that the cold is murder on my tail. Darn shark attack anyway." She laughed softly, pushing down the fear that threatened to rise at the mention of the predator.

"Land predators must be easier to deal with than water... The shark that attacked me... my pod..." She stuttered as she thought of the loss that had nearly destroyed her family. "They could care less about reasoning and would rather bite first and ask questions later." Pol sighed as she finished, watching the canines again with much less fear than before.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-04-2021, 08:48 PM