Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - One Soul to Another (Luvena)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol smiled and nodded. "That is a massive relief. It is hard to hear that a Vapor Treader is injured, a moment of pure panic thanks to the world we are from." She explained, putting a light spin on the fear that had gripped her heart for a moment. "As a species, we are not prone to taking injuries lightly. Usually it ends with the injured being exiled for the safety of the rest of the group." Pol continued, not knowing if Bel had explained it to the healer, but wanting her to understand the fear that injury caused.

The younger mare laughed softly. "You have no worries where I am concerned. I am no where near ready to try to take on anything more than learning. I had a wise voice tell me that I should seek out a mentor to learn more, though that is a pretty anxious idea." She said, shaking her reptilian head. "I can definitely understand the restraint in getting your hopes up. Hope can be a good thing, but if premature... well it can lead to crushing disappointment." She commented with a smile. Caligo knew that she had been disappointed many times through her life, though she worked hard to keep a mask on so that others didnt realize the pain that had threatened to swamp her at times.

Pol listened to the information, nodding as she tried to make sure that she could remember it all. "That makes a lot of sense. I have never realized that the pain might be inflammation. I always just thought it was my body rebelling to the cold thanks to bad memories." She laughed, shooting a glare at her tail again. Pol joined Luvena in her search for the flowers, tilting her head as she caught a glance of white flowers. She wasnt sure if they were the ones that they were looking for, so best to check with the elder healer. "Are these feverfew?" She asked, motioning to them with her damaged tail as she gazed at the other mare.

Pol nodded at the words, wondering what Luvena had been through that would make her feel the way she did. "While they might bite worse... You may also find that some might be much kinder and warmer than expected. My time with others in the area has been cool at times, or even polite. I have yet to run into anyone that bites worse than a shark. I think that part of it is that I am afraid of my own shadow at times and it makes me wary to begin with." She said softly, hoping that she could worm her own way into the other mare's heart and be able to perhaps even make friends with the other mare.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-04-2021, 08:48 PM