Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - One Soul to Another (Luvena)

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

“Yes your sister was saying” she replied softly. “Fortunately things aren’t quite the same up here on the land unless you’re already vulnerable” she kept herself from trailing off. In a way she understood these creatures perfectly. If she didn’t have the court, or others to help, a wound, or any injury, for her, would be a death sentence. As it was she had to trust that she could talk herself out of most situations. She couldn’t keep up any sort of pace for more than a few minutes. 

Her ears tilted forward for a moment, her mind working. Though she despised admitting it to herself, help was always something Luvena could use more of. The effort it took to gather herbs, and prepare them, and treat people all at once was a lot for the sickly mare. That, and new medics were always needed, and it seemed these days so few wanted to learn, always racing to become the next celebrated soldier. “Should you like” she started “You would always be welcome in my quarters. I run a small practice out of my home, just on the edges of the night market. It’s nothing fancy, and certainly doesn’t compare to Terrastellas hospital…” she paused “But I have time, and experience, to give. And if I’m being honest… an extra set of hooves would help” 

She nodded as the girl showed her a flower “Oh of that I’m well aware” she smiled “I have a few I’d venture so far as to call sister, or brother, though some I’ve not seen in… a long time” there was the slightest tint of sadness on the words, though she smothered it quickly.  “There are kind souls everywhere, and I give each of them a chance. The trouble comes when a kind soul sheds that costume, and reveals underneath a wolf” 

@Polar North

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 01-24-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-04-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Luvena - 02-07-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: One Soul to Another (Luvena) - by Polar North - 02-09-2021, 03:26 PM