Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - break me down, build me up

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone had been wandering, something he didn’t do too often. He had enjoyed the date he had with Luvena near the sea, but now it was time to come home. There was still so much he needed to do, so many plants he needed to nurture. Even though so much time had passed since the floods had decimated Terrastella, some of the trees and plants still suffered. Many were dead or waterlogged and Rhone had been working to make sure that they were healthy and alive. He had been near the sea for a week or more, so he knew he needed to get back to his plants. While they would still be alive, they would not be as tall and healthy as they should have been if he had stayed close.

As he surged through the fields, his thoughts meandered. They thought of nothing and everything all at the same time. They were mindless and fleeting and yet, visions of Luvena with rosemary and thyme in her hair kept distracting him. Before he knew it, he was in the middle of the fields, no where near the cliffs he wanted to be.

As he changed direction, he was pleased to see a familiar face up ahead. While he hadn’t seen the shark-horse in some time, he did remember meeting her in the swamp so many moons ago. Briefly he wondered if she would remember him, but in the end, he decided that it really didn’t matter.

Instead of continuing towards the cliffs, he moved closer to the other. And as he drew near, he could see that she was badly injured. His pace quickened and he rushed to her side. "Are you alright?" His voice displayed the concern he felt. He wanted to help her, to make her wounds go away. "Will you make it to the hospital?” It hadn’t occurred to him that she might not want to go to the hospital. In his mind, the injured went to the hospital to get fixed. It never occurred to him that there may be another course of action. But ever the kind soul, Rhone was determined to help her out. While he might not have the skills to physically heal her, he could help her in other ways.

@Below Zero

Messages In This Thread
break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 02-14-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 02-19-2021, 01:48 AM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 04-06-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 04-07-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Rhone - 04-09-2021, 11:30 AM
RE: break me down, build me up - by Below Zero - 07-12-2021, 11:39 PM