Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - gilded cities dripping yellow

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo kodarki

i felt the touch of the kings and the breath of the wind

Noon danced around him, brightening the rosy-orange stone of the impressive Solterran fortress. A sky so sparkling blue dipped in vibrant sunlight created an awe-inspiring backdrop, almost enough to make one believe in gods and goddesses as pure, benevolent creatures once again. It was these things that Galileo noted in the gilded city. As much as he enjoyed the view (and the peaceful solace away from the bustling crowds), the horizon called to him, as it always did. It asked him whether he would stay in this place long enough to call it home.

The only answer he could give was that he simply did not know.

His head snapped in the direction of the voice that seemingly knew who he was. The Solterrans were good people, but he had not introduced himself to many. He was fearful that someone from his past had finally caught up with him, had finally come to drag his sorry state back to his father, and for them all to demand he pay for his so-called war crimes when all he had ever done was give mind, body and soul to the Creygaulian cause.

"Do I... know you?"

Golden eyes peered at her face, delicate and chocolate in colour. He is a little surprised not to see a hulking great beast of a man who could perhaps cart him home, but instead, the lithe legs of a young woman, brushing the edge of adulthood. 

And he recognises her.

"Jane, yes?" He speaks more prim and proper now, trying to hide the fact he has been drinking. He raises his head, towering above the girl. "I'm glad you are safe. Not been attacking anymore desert serpents, I hope?"

Pausing, he considers offering her a drink, but he is unsure what the proper etiquette is towards someone so young. It pains him to say it, but say it he must, for his honour rests on him being a protector of those who needed protection. "You are, uh, welcome to join me. I can't guarantee I'll be much fun, however." He states simply, relaxing a little in her company as he awaits her decision -- and of course, for the inevitable questions that come with someone of such a young age.

-
@Jane
« r »

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
gilded cities dripping yellow - by Galileo - 01-25-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: gilded cities dripping yellow - by Jane - 01-25-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: gilded cities dripping yellow - by Galileo - 01-27-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: gilded cities dripping yellow - by Jane - 01-29-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: gilded cities dripping yellow - by Galileo - 02-01-2021, 04:59 PM
RE: gilded cities dripping yellow - by Jane - 02-03-2021, 04:43 PM