Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Liberty or Tyranny

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She nodded, uncharacteristically timid, at the womans question. Though her gaze remained on the man, with a quick glance here and there to the hound, hoping it would move should the aggressor do anything cruel. She watched as the muscled woman pushed him back, and her ears swiveled back instinctively as the man grunted in response. 
Though he seemed furious with the woman, she was larger than him, and it seemed that there would be little competition should things turn to bared teeth and flying hooves. The man sneered at her. “You aren’t worth my time” he sneered, swivelling his head towards everyone gathered in turn. 
The beggar gave them a nod of thanks before scrambling off, newly uncomfortable with the area they had chosen. “Thank you” Luvena murmured, her heart still pounding in her chest, thoughts lingering on what could have become of her should things have gone any farther. 
“Luvena” she introduced herself “I wish I had something to give you in thanks, but I’m afraid that was the last of my change. I’ve… usually more spine than that but.” she paused, biting her tongue, mulling over her words. 
“I’m afraid I’d not have stood much of chance had things gone south with that man” The words were bitter, their tone denouncing everything he had stood for. 

@Kassandra

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Liberty or Tyranny - by Luvena - 01-30-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Liberty or Tyranny - by Kassandra - 02-06-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Liberty or Tyranny - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Liberty or Tyranny - by Kassandra - 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: Liberty or Tyranny - by Luvena - 03-07-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: Liberty or Tyranny - by Kassandra - 03-31-2021, 12:47 PM