Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Festival] In the heat of the moment

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The mare was grateful for company - particularly one that didn't seem hostile or cautious with her [a fairly common occurrence for those who didn't know her and wrongly assumed her semi-aquatic state made her a type of kelpie]. She tilted her head as she watched him shift into a comfortable stance, sharing space, but she could also see the curiosity in his eyes, though respectful. She smiled faintly, "You look curious about something, I'm assuming it's me, as everything around us is fairly normal. Feel free to ask any questions, I'm a fairly open book and aware that there aren't many of my species on this planet. I promise I'm not a sort of Kelpie though. I prefer fish to horse." She asured with a warm laugh - beyond used to the curiosity - hadn't she just gone through this with that little sweetheart, Jane?

The mare tilted her head when he spoke of fire being fickle, laughing warmly, "Oh, I'll have to take your word for it, I don't have much experience with fire outside of festivals, it's hard to burn a flame below water's edge. It's like trying to corral plankton, not going to work and leave you exhausted from trying." She admitted with a smile, before her smile turned into a wide grin, her laugh this time more full, unfiltered, "Not quite the legacy I would want though!" She denied, shaking her head, both sets of eyes closing as she fought to control her laugh, "I can just imagine the reactions! Oh yes, I'll stay right here instead. I'll let the others dance with the flames. I'm quite happier to be on the outside of it all, and just part of the crowd."

His half bow had her smiling in slight amusement, surprised he managed that it the tight space, "Pleasure to meet you as well, Atlas." He spoke again, admitting a fear of being burnt and she smiled gently, "A notable worry, fire does tend to have a shark's bite when you least expect it. I can't necessarily blame you for being worried for it." She agreed with a nod before her ears perked faintly, the finned edges flaring slightly, "At least it is still fun to watch the others put their fins on the line . . . er, fur on the line."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Atlas
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Festival] In the heat of the moment - by Atlas - 02-06-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: [Festival] In the heat of the moment - by Atlas - 03-06-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: [Festival] In the heat of the moment - by Below Zero - 03-10-2021, 11:36 AM
RE: [Festival] In the heat of the moment - by Atlas - 03-31-2021, 12:30 PM
RE: [Festival] In the heat of the moment - by Atlas - 04-11-2021, 12:48 PM
RE: [Festival] In the heat of the moment - by Atlas - 08-15-2021, 03:22 PM