Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of treatments and socializing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel frowned slightly, her expression shifting, "I thought they were a little smaller than they are, sorry, er, what ever they are." She awkwardly mumbled, still nervous around something that looked so much like what had attacked her. She tilted her head at Lu's words though, and let out a small squeak, "Only babies, and they look that l-large. Oh, oh boy." She stated quietly before glancing towards Lu again.

She had seen the pyre and had been curious about it, "I do like how festive Novus is. It's so neat to see, to watch how everyone gets together for these events. The way they're all happy and filled with laughter. It's fun to see it all." She could understand what she meant, however, her own sister had issues about the cold after all. "I love the cold personally, but I'm built for the cold - so I often forget how hard it can be on others. If you ever need help attempting to find any of your supplies in the cold, especially if it is still able to be grown and found - let me know. The cold doesn't bother me at all, after all, and I'd be happy to help out." She offered with a smile. It was the least she could do anyways.

The mare removed the old bandage, as she watched the other bring over the items, tilting her head curiously when she's told it will sting, only for saltwater to get poured over it. Bel understood then, the sting not bothering in the slightest, as the water trailed over her skin, the smell of home. She watched as the water bled off in color in areas from where the clay was removed, listening when the other explained the ingredients of the poultice as she put it in place. She eager listened along, eyes wide with surprise, "I wouldn't have imagine being so resourceful with this stuff, it's neat! Though I'm afraid I don't know what a lot of those herbs are that you named." She admitted with a laugh, as the other got up to get the stuff to seal and hold the seal of the bandage. The words on her sister were a delight however, eyes wide, "I'm glad she has someone to be around. I've worried about how well she will settle in . . . I didn't grow up with her, after all. I thought she was dead for the longest time. It's . . . been difficult suddenly finding her alive and realizing I know so little about her. I do know she's very passionate about healing though. But with what happened in the past, I don't blame her." If anything, it only amazed her more about the wonderful mare her sister was maturing into. momma would have been so proud.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Luvena
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-01-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-27-2021, 02:30 PM